Perception and situation.
Life has its own notes, beautiful they are to hear, but if I say always, then I must be lying, because it more often than not is what we don’t like, what we don’t admire, and being more precise what we often hate. What create this difference of love and hate? One thing is for sure this is the thing which makes a man what he is. What ever I write after this can be put to test and can be judged by you. Whatever I write hereafter will be solely my views which I derived from my own experience as a researcher of life.
I feel, and I believe in what I feel that man is only what he perceive from the situations, because only this perception will lead him to form his views, his reaction for future for similar situations. Grossly I can say that it is perception and situation which make a man, the string attached between the two is the thing which we can correct and make our life more beautiful.
I will like to elaborate it with an example, suppose something bad happens with you like your girlfriend or your boyfriend ditches you, when I use the word ditch I mean it solely in your respect. This is the situation which will lead to the perception, this perception will then lead you to form your views which can be of different kind. I only want to say that when a situation arises then please wait, wait for some time to pass, you are only increasing the length of string which is going to join situation a thin which is out of your control as per present circumstances, when you have increased the string to sufficient length then you can almost have a perfect perception. As a result your views will be refined. Which would be of greater help for your future. A better future.
Do write your comments about what you feel about this and self experience which you would like to share with all readers. You can mail it.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home