THE GRAFFITI

n. pl. Graf·fi·ti A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Why I Kissed you?

Why did I fell for it?
Why my senses left me in desert,
Desert, where thoughts became oasis.
Where soul became a mirage.
Why I kissed you?

I fell is love,
Like, in mid of ocean.
My eyes were closed,
Hands tangled in hairs, and our souls exchanged.
Why I kissed you?

Misery covered me like oak in ice,
Leaving me cold,
Breath in deep hold.
My brain knocking my heart asking,
Why I kissed you.

Like salmon I might not return,
Lust may knock me one day.
I may see you as my possession,
And return to you, but will still ask,
Why I kissed you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home