THE GRAFFITI

n. pl. Graf·fi·ti A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

Sunday, January 15, 2006

My Inspiration


Inspirations rise from nowhere but from beauty,
Inspiration sees no like and feels no dislike,
I never watched her with patience,
Never had I seen some halo, but she inspires me.
I never spared her piece of my mind,
But she infuse me with vim,
Making my mind a gold mine.

She wears no great cloth, never had I seen gold.
But her skin is making for all of it.
Never had I seen a silk worm working without mulberry,
But her head have no hint of mulberry.
I doubt intentions of her neck,
It’s not short but is just enough for turtle neck.
I feel her beauty is bringing my Armani out.

I never heard her speak, I never felt her voice
My heart do it all for me.
Ineffable she keeps me and I hate this.
No intentions to show off, but she never laugh,
Her inspirations I think are oysters with pearls hidden.
Her eyes are shallow so that I can see brown sand.
I think she have the keys to my adventure bank.

Geeta , her name, I think must be true.
Serenity of hers dictates the terms of my life
She gifts me with crippled thoughts,
Every time I look at her.
I may wait till eternity to tell all
That it’s not love, no not at all.
I think she is just my inspiration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home