THE GRAFFITI

n. pl. Graf·fi·ti A drawing or inscription made on a wall or other surface, usually so as to be seen by the public. Often used in the plural.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Me and My Mind.

Just like bird my mind hops,
Looking at her it wants to reach for it.
I wait for him to settle down,
Ask him to feel the heat and be calm.
But he just wants to wander with wonder.

I ask my mind various times,
Is she beautiful, or its just hormones.
He replies me with anger,
Ask me not to question his interests
But I feel he just wander with wonder.

Like a flowing drain in rain it flows,
Not searching for truth brutally it flows.
But I feel it will dry soon.
Never mentioning it, am I doing justice,
As I still feels he just wander with wonder.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home